Another day, another update, specially on the search side of Pricenoia.
- Improved search results for relevance.
- improved filters in search: You can now click to filter not just by sections but also go deep into categories.
- Clicking on the author or manufacturer of a product, under the name in search results will now filter the search to just that author/manufacturer results.
- You can search by the Amazon URL of the product, just copy and paste it in the search form. And of course you can still search by ASIN, EAN, ISBN, or just plain old name of the product, author, etc :)
- You can search using search operators, such as “”, *, !, ? or (); and boolean operators, thanks to lucene (more info).
We’ve also made some tweaks to the product page:
- ‘Discount’ column in the price comparison table: It shows how the price is discounted on Amazon compared to the retail price of the product in that country.
There are many things on the pipeline! You can contact us using our contact form if you have any suggestions for new features!